Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Books, Books & More Books




We have 2 weeks until Gianna's 2nd birthday & she still isn't talking. Not even a few words here & there. But I've never seen a child so interested in books! She always has a book in her hands, from the time she wakes up in the morning, to the time she goes to bed. She always wants anyone to read to her. She loves it! Sometimes she'll read the book herself in her own jibberish. Here is a picture of Grandma Moyer reading to Gianna and one of Gianna reading to Layla.
Her 2 favorite books right now: Mr. Seahorse by Eric Carle (I have this one memorized because I've read it so many times) and My First Picture Dictionary (a gift from Uncle Dan, Aunt Shadley & Cousins Eden & Elly).
Books are the way to Gianna's heart.............. she takes after her mommy!!!!!

1 comment:

Shadley said...

yay ang! welcome to the blogosphere! it is a great way to capture those memories without spending too much time away from the kiddos! i am glad you started this!!