
My dad (oldest of 11) with Uncle Bart & Uncle Matt (youngest of 11)

My dad with Aunt Linda

Aunt Nancy & Cousin Jenny

Aunt Monica & Uncle Wayne

Uncle Matt with Cousin Logun

Uncle Chris with Cousin Josh

Cousins Nikki, Brian & Jen (I hope that's her name, I can't remember everybody!)

Cousin Gene, Patrick & Grandma

The Hughes family reunion was a success! There were about 67 people in attendance. Only a few were not able to make it. It has been a long time since we have all gotten together. Our parents have given us cousins the task of planning the next family reunion. It was great to see all of my cousins that I grew up playing with at grandma's house. Now all of our kids are playing together! We'll see everyone in a couple years for the next reunion!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh....how awesome are those pictures.... The reunion was great. I loved to see everyone and meet you and trish girls. They are adorable. Love you lots.
Post a Comment