Sorry for the delay in posting new pictures. I've been dealing with a sick baby this week. On Sunday afternoon Layla just started sneezing and by the evening she had a runny nose & watery eyes. My heart broke just looking at her. I knew I had a long night in front of me. The next couple of days were a blur. Not much sleep for me or for her. She was so congested! I wish there was more I could do for her. I've gone thru the list of everything I can do, humidifier, elevated bed, sitting in the steamed up bathroom, vapor baths, baby vics, saline drops in the nose, suctioning out whatever I can, nursing her as often as she'll eat, disinfecting all the toys, keeping everything sanitized, tylenol, ibuprofin. It just never seems like it's enough. Those are the nights when I spend the rest of my time praying! The amazing thing is that even with her runny nose & both eyes watering, she still smiles at me! She is doing better now. Still sick but the nose & eyes have stopped running. And I was only up 2 times last night. I don't want her to be sick on her 1st Christmas!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Sick Baby!
Sorry for the delay in posting new pictures. I've been dealing with a sick baby this week. On Sunday afternoon Layla just started sneezing and by the evening she had a runny nose & watery eyes. My heart broke just looking at her. I knew I had a long night in front of me. The next couple of days were a blur. Not much sleep for me or for her. She was so congested! I wish there was more I could do for her. I've gone thru the list of everything I can do, humidifier, elevated bed, sitting in the steamed up bathroom, vapor baths, baby vics, saline drops in the nose, suctioning out whatever I can, nursing her as often as she'll eat, disinfecting all the toys, keeping everything sanitized, tylenol, ibuprofin. It just never seems like it's enough. Those are the nights when I spend the rest of my time praying! The amazing thing is that even with her runny nose & both eyes watering, she still smiles at me! She is doing better now. Still sick but the nose & eyes have stopped running. And I was only up 2 times last night. I don't want her to be sick on her 1st Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment