I finally met someone here in Texas. Believe it or not, I met her thru a website called Raising Them. I've been trying to get out & meet other moms for awhile now. Anyway, her name is Erin & we have so much in common. She has a 4 yr. old girl, Olivia (above) and a 15 month old son, Noah. So Gianna had her first playdate on Friday. We spent the whole afternoon over at her house. Gianna & Layla both had fun all day. Gianna didn't want to leave. It was so great for me to get out & have some adult conversation with another mom. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
Monday, February 16, 2009
We Finally Met Someone.....
I finally met someone here in Texas. Believe it or not, I met her thru a website called Raising Them. I've been trying to get out & meet other moms for awhile now. Anyway, her name is Erin & we have so much in common. She has a 4 yr. old girl, Olivia (above) and a 15 month old son, Noah. So Gianna had her first playdate on Friday. We spent the whole afternoon over at her house. Gianna & Layla both had fun all day. Gianna didn't want to leave. It was so great for me to get out & have some adult conversation with another mom. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment