Saturday, April 25, 2009
Potty Training Day 10
OK, so I thought I would never get to this point but I think Gianna is over the fear of going pee pee in the potty. She gets better every day. She still held it til 1:30 this afternoon but then she came to us & said she had to go so we took her to the bathroom & she went. I have a basket of prizes for her to pick from every time she goes pee pee & she loves picking her prize now. I'm just happy that she's going pee pee. Still no poo poo on the potty though. We put a diaper on her at night & as soon as she gets it on, she poops. Oh well, one step at a time. No one ever said the first week was going to be that hard! I'm glad we are moving on. She's a big girl now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an improvement over your first post about potty training!
Post a Comment