Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Potty Training Day 14
Am I really still counting the days? No! It's going great! She doesn't have too many accidents, we already know she can hold it for a long time. I don't trust that she can really tell us when she has to go without being reminded but I assume that will come in time. I ask her all the time 'Do you have to go pee pee?', she says 'NO'. I say 'Will you tell me when you have to pee pee?', she says 'YES' in a very annoying voice, like stop asking me mom! But I continue to ask & she answers so we are doing good. She's slowly getting away from the prize basket. She just goes & then runs off & forgets the prize. Lots of praise & kisses is prize enough. She wants to pull her panties up & down by herself. Last night I made her go before we went on a walk & she came out of the bathroom looking like this. We all got a good laugh out of this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment