Monday, July 20, 2009
Good News!
I have some good news! I am going to start babysitting an 11-month little girl named Alice starting TODAY! I was on craigslist on Friday looking for a babysitter for us & I saw this ad posted for weekly childcare needed. I have been praying about this for a long time, whether I should care for another child in our home. I just wanted it to be a good fit for us. I wasn't actively looking for this. I responded to the ad & she emailed me back right away saying that it sounded like a good match for them & to call her. So we talked on the phone for 30 minutes & then they all came over for about an hour on Friday evening. Alice is just a doll. She's got beautiful blue eyes. And she's a momma's girl! But so sweet. They are from Orange County, CA & have only lived here for 1 month. I feel so blessed to be helping them out. I know how it feels to be new in town & I can only imagine how hard it is to find someone you trust with your child. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of Alice soon enough. She's too cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Angie! How old is Alice? That is awesome that it is working out for you and their family too.
Post a Comment