Thursday, November 12, 2009
Lack of Posting
I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posting on the blog lately. I have things to post but no time to do it. I'm still babysitting Alice 50+ hours a week. I'm selling like crazy on Craigslist & Ebay (tis the season!). Trying to keep a clean house. Putting food on the table. Oh yeah, and being a MOM to my girls. There is NO me time. I'm not sure who Angie is anymore. Date nights are slim to none. Mainly because I have to plan them or they don't happen. Who has time to coordinate that. Do I stay up late night to get some things done? I would like to but the alarm goes off at 5:45am and I need my sleep. I feel like I am not the mom I wanted to be. I feel like I yell more than I love. I know that the Lord is my strength but some days I feel like it is never enough. Anyway to those few people who actually read this blog, I'll have some posts coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Ang, I feel ya sister. Give yourself some grace. It's hard to be a mom! You're doing a great job, as evidenced by those two adorable, clothed, fed, growing human beings you are raising! Give yourself a break! They love you and forgive you for the little outbursts...I should know! I have to ask my kids' forgiveness about once a day!
Angie, i agree give yourself a little lag time. YOU are a wonderful mother and wife. Those two BEAUTIFUL girls love and adore you. Those of us who do read your blog completely understand I am sure! Being a mom is a one of a kind job and not always the easiest. I love you lots.
Post a Comment