Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Higgins Visit to TX

The Higgins family came down to visit us for Easter week. The girls had fun playing with their cousins. And I got some time with my sissy. Unfortunately we were all sick at some point during their stay, Trish & Alivia had it when they got here, then Layla got it, then Gianna got it on Easter, and finally I got it the day before they left. I was sick all of last week but I'm feeling much better now. More pictures to come of our fun time together.
Story time at the library.

Fun at McDonalds!

Gianna was so excited to sleep with Hannah. The first night they were up for awhile giggling & talking about whatever 4 yr. olds talk about. It was cute!

It's always fun in the bath!

Making cheese pizza together.

Watching cartoons in the morning.

Fun at the park!

Silly girls!

Waiting for the Easter egg hunt.

Fun in the cozy coupes!

Dancing is a must in our house!

Liv & Layla - the babies!

1 comment:

pjdarca said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all!