Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Roman

I completely forgot to tell you about this little boy who is taking up some of my time. I started babysitting Baby Roman a couple of months ago. He is 10 months old now. Yes, he's my chunky monkey. He is almost as tall as Layla & definitely weighs more, he's like 27-28lbs. His daddy is from Peru & his mommy is half Greek so this kid is a heartbreaker. He's got the most gorgeous blue eyes you've ever seen. I've got to get a picture of his eyes, he's just a cutie pie! He's not walking yet but as you can see in the picture below he can stand by himself & he thinks that's big stuff. He eats fantastic, of course! And generally he's a very happy baby. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to have him. His dad is going back to Peru in August & I think Roman is going to spend the winter there with him. He's a doll!

1 comment:

pjdarca said...

Awww. he is a doll!