We are back into the normal routine from our month-long Christmas break. Needless to say I have over 300 pictures to upload, sort-thru & save. This is going to be a month-long project. I'm just going to do a couple posts per day or week depending on how much time I have. Gianna's Christmas program at her school was so precious. My baby girl is growing up. And believe it or not, it's time to register Layla for preschool next year. Now that is a crazy thought! We had a wonderful Christmas holiday in California with all of Dave's family. Layla had her first trip on an airplane. It rained most of the time, they had record rain falls, but only while we were there! We had our first trip to Disneyland which the girls loved. And Dave had extra vacation time when we got home so we had a vacation from the vacation. Nice! Now Dave is back to work, Gianna is back to school & Layla & I are hanging out. Lots of pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment