Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day

Gianna's teacher asked her these questions & wrote down her answers.



A card that she made for me. It says I Love You on the inside.




This cute little bunny has Gianna's feet for the ears.


It was kind of a crazy weekend. Gianna didn't go to school on Thursday, she had a fever & no appetite which just got worse as the day went on. So I took her to the doctor on Thursday night. Of all things, she had strep throat. That meant she was contagious & I didn't get to participate in the Relay for Life which I had been so involved with here & was so looking forward to. So instead I spent my mother's day weekend taking care of one sick kid & praying that the other one didn't get it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Bummer!!!! You are such a good mommy tho! And there will be other races in the future!