Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blog Slacker!

Yes, I know! I'm a blog slacker! But for those who read this, you already know that I've been in Iowa for the whole month of July. We had a blast! I have so many pictures to post and no idea where to start. Slowly! So when you see random posts here & there with pictures from the summer you'll know why. :) Gianna is getting ready to start Kindergarten on the 22nd. She's so excited! And I'm just about every emotion imaginable. Layla will also start preschool 3 days a week on the 31st. She is so ready! And I am too, I think! What will I do in a quiet house? First assignment, figure out who Angie is these days? What are her interests? What does she like to do for fun? Things of this nature, we'll see how it goes. For now we are all enjoying our last couple weeks at the pool. If you haven't heard we are in a record setting heat streak of 40+ days of temps over 100. Yeah!!! Not so much! That's about all for now, I'll be posting soon! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was about to say something!!! Those of us that live far away count on updates :) LOL

We will allow this to slide :)