It was a rollar coaster of emotions for me today. So much happiness & sadness all in one day. My first born baby girl headed off to Kindergarten with nothing but excitement. In my mind I just keep thinking about how I gave up my life & career for this sweet baby. Letting go is much harder than I thought.
Getting ready in the morning.
Such a big girl!
Layla was also very excited for Gianna to go to school this morning. That is until we got home. At 9:30am she started asking me "Mommy, is it time to pick up Gianna?". I would say, "No sweetie we don't pick her up for quite awhile." And she would say, "Oh...... I miss Gianna." We had this same conversation probably about 8 times throughout the day.







1 comment:
Oh, Angie! I can so relate! I can tell you from this side of it (having had Eden away for a few years) it gets easier! But every year when back-to-school comes around I get a little sad that my baby is going off away from me all day! But little by little you will rediscover that Angie that existed before you were "mom". I'm preaching to myself here, can you tell? ;)
Post a Comment