Wednesday, November 9, 2011

She lost a TOOTH!!



Gianna lost her 1st tooth today. The crazy part is I didn't even know she had a loose tooth. And it happened while she was at school so I don't think she knew what to do. She was eating an apple at 2pm for her afternoon snack & that's when it happened. She told her teacher that her tooth was bleeding but she didn't see any blood so she told her to get a kleenex. So basically Gianna waited until I picked her up at 2:45pm to tell me. We have no idea where the tooth is. We did go back & tell her teacher after school and she seemed really surprised. Gianna was just distraught, she didn't want to talk to anyone except me & she was crying. She got better once we got home & talked more about it. I think maybe she was more freaked out about a little blood than actually losing her tooth. We went to the grocery store later & she picked out some princess cupcakes. By the time daddy got home at 7:30 she was so excited to show him her missing tooth. What a crazy & exciting afternoon. I'm a little bummed that I don't get to keep the 1st tooth. Oh well! The "tooth fairy" left 8 quarters in her tooth fairy pillow. And her top two front teeth are both loose so we may have some more coming soon.

No comments: