Friday, February 10, 2012

Seriously!....... I'm Back!

Wow! I have not posted on this blog for 2 months. That is just crazy! Because in my mind I post all the time. It's all in my head. If only you could be in my head, then you would know what's going on. In case anyone is still reading this, I'll catch you up real quick. We've had a lot of sickness take over our house & it had to be during the holidays. So that would explain my lack of posting. Lots of ear infections, sinus infections, strep throat, I had some kind of weird bacterial infection that made me cough so bad I thought I broke a rib. After xrays, realized that I didn't, just severely bruised. I have tons of cute things to post about. This blog is mainly to update all of my family & friends about our crazy life. And I hope the kids will get a kick out of these stories some day. So I will keep on keeping on!

No comments: