Gianna's surgery is this Wednesday, March 14 at 11:30am. It is approx. 2 to 2.5 hours long so she should be in recovery around 2pm. She is being such a brave little girl about this. We have explained the surgery in detail to her. She doesn't seem to be worried about too much. Tonight she said to me, "I know they are going to cut me but I won't feel it cause I'll be asleep." I said, that's right, and you know what to do if you feel worried or scared, right?. She said, "I know, be still & Jesus will come to me. Don't worry mom, I got it!" She amazes me! I know this will be much harder for me than for her. Dave & I will both be with her, once she's out of recovery & settled in her room, Dave will take off to go get Layla from my friends house. And I will be staying the night at the hospital with Gianna. She will have a catheder in overnight. The next morning they will take that out & we should be released around noon-ish, assuming all goes well. I have so many emotions going on right now but the Lord is my strength & I can handle all things thru Him.
1 comment:
Well hope they can reschedule soon and get this whole surgery thing behind you and her!
Post a Comment