Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Walk-A-Thon

 This is Gianna's 2nd grade class at the start.  They were ready to go!
 It was supposed to take place outside but it was freezing outside (literally) so they moved it into the gym.  Each class went to the gym during their regular specials time so not all the kids were in there at once.
 They marked the laps on the back of their shirt so this was G getting her laps marked.
 Obviously my camera doesn't take action shots very well.  She ran most of her laps.
 Gianna ran 30 laps.  In the gym, 23 laps is one mile.  


 It was a little more chaotic for the Kindergarteners.  They were not allowed to run, walk only.
 Getting her laps marked.

 I walked most of the laps with her.  She still thinks I'm cool!  We had a blast!
 Layla did 23 laps.
Thank you to everyone who donated money.  I don't know the total number raised for the school yet.  
We'll find that out when we get back from break.

No comments: