It seems like yesterday that I saw you dancing around.
It seems like yesterday that you were giving me advice.
It seems like yesterday that I heard your voice.
It seems like yesterday that you had your arms around me.
Then I realize that today is not yesterday.
So until tomorrow I will remember your smiling face.
I will remember your gentle touch.
I will remember your soft voice.
I will remember everything about you.
For tomorrow will be glorious,
tomorrow will be magnificent,
tomorrow will be amazing.
I live in hope for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will see the Kingdom of Heaven.
Tomorrow I will see you again.
And today won't seem like yesterday.



3 comments:
Beautiful Ang! It captured things I had felt and not been able to express. THANKS and love you!!!
Angie I love you! What a beautiful woman!! So full of love and faith!
She was a genuinely wonderful person. I am glad I was able to meet her at your wedding!
Post a Comment