Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun Facts about Gianna

Age: 4
Weight: 35lbs.
Height: 39"
Size in Clothes: 4/5
Favorite Toy: Princess Dress Up Clothes or Dollhouse
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Color: Blue
Other Fun Facts: She's a girly girl! She does not like to be dirty. Loves to wear dresses. Likes reading books & going to the library. She's very afraid of the dark, so if she has to go into a room in the dark, she makes Layla go ahead of her. And then tells Layla, 'Don't be scared!'. Loves playing with Layla, she gets bored when Layla takes her nap. She recently decided that she was a big girl & didn't want to wear pull-ups to bed at night, it has been a success. (I think it's because we have finally gotten a handle on the poop issue.) We have some interesting conversations, hopefully I'll remember to post some one day. She does have a lot of attitude, when she gets mad she storms off to her room & says 'Don't talk to me'. Sounds like something I do so what can I say. She's a delightful sweetheart!

No comments: