Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun Facts about Layla

Age: 2
Weight: 23lbs. - Yes, I know! She's an itty bitty thing. She's been growing on the same curve since she was born.
Height: 33"
Size in clothes: Her true size is probably 18 months but I try to get 24 months which is still big but it works.
Favorite Food: Yogurt
Favorite Toy: Leap Frog My Pal Violet
Favorite Things to Do: Help mommy unload the dishwasher. Help mommy sort laundry & then put them in the washer. She'll basically help me do anything. She loves to snuggle! She will lay down in the middle of the floor with her blankie, puppy, violet, pillows & anything else & just snuggle. Of course she loves playing anything with sister, whatever sissy does, she does.
Other Fun Facts: She's addicted to her pacifier. I have no idea how to break it. We are trying to cut her down to just nap & bed time but it's not going very well. If we don't give it to her, she will pull a chair up to the kitchen counter & actually try to get it herself from the cupboard. She is a little dare devil, our tomboy we think. She's not really afraid of anything right now. Except dogs, she HATES dogs! She sleeps in a toddler bed with no problems. She likes to strip. Usually by the evening time, she's just in a diaper. For awhile we had some issues with her taking her diaper off too but we explained why she should keep it on & we haven't had any issues. She is a ball of energy! Some days, it's all I can do to keep up!

1 comment:

Shadley said...

She is itty bitty! That's ok! I think I was 20 lbs til I was 3! Esias could eat her for breakfast now though, he's almost 30! And it sounds like these two would love each other-- he loves the dishwasher unloading chore too! Such a cute pic of Layla Marie!